Grey sweatshirt with a Latin sentence
An elegant and stylish alternative to a regular sweatshirt. Our new model has been decorated with puffy sleeves, which have been crowned with ribbing to maintain the right proportion. The slightly oversized cut and the highest quality french terry knit give full comfort and freedom when wearing. The unique cut and graphite color make the sweatshirt great for both day and evening stylizations. On the chest there is a decorative, satin silk sash with the Latin sentences of choice:
• "De gustibus est non disputandum: itane est factum?" ("In matters of taste, there can be no disputes: is that a fact?")
• "Ars gratia artis" ("Art for the sake of art")
• "Per aspera ad astra" ("Through hardships to the stars")
• "Totus tuus" ("All yours")
You can order a sweatshirt without a silk sash with a sentence for PLN 990.
The sweatshirt is also available in black, blue and pink.
- 92% cotton 8% elastane | 100% silk